[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Tomorrow I'll ask Carol Ammons to oppose the Saudi arms deal

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Jun 6 15:16:51 UTC 2017

No, I was hoping you'd do it. It makes more sense for you to do it, since
you are a vigorous public advocate of his candidacy.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Sign the petition: Congress: Vote NO on Trump's Saudi Arms Deal
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/congress-vote-no-on-trumps?r_by=1135580