[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Tomorrow I'll ask Carol Ammons to oppose the Saudi arms deal

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Jun 8 15:37:05 UTC 2017

Anyone here know folks in Delaware? Democratic Senator Coons is a problem.
Could you ask your friends in Delaware to call?

It's plausible that we could win the Senate vote today. The path to victory
looks like: all or almost all Dems plus 4-6 Republicans. All Dems plus
Paul, Lee, Young, Heller would equal 52. Cardin came out on our side
yesterday. Reed came out on our side today. Coons is holding out.

Please send this info to your friends in Delaware:

*1-855-68-NO-WAR*

https://www.fcnl.org/updates/today-call-your-senators-block-bombs-to-saudi-arabia-849

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Sign the petition: Congress: Vote NO on Trump's Saudi Arms Deal
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/congress-vote-no-on-trumps?r_by=1135580