[Peace-discuss] FW: SNYTREV:Harvard Law's Charles Fried-- Just Another Pot Calling The Kettle Black

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 11 18:01:02 UTC 2017

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2017 12:58 PM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: SNYTREV:Harvard Law's Charles Fried-- Just Another Pot Calling The Kettle Black

"I would've thought until just recently that one would be willing to take the job of solicitor general even in a Trump administration," said Charles Fried, Ronald Reagan's solicitor general...I would think a solicitor general today might worry about being asked to say all kinds of things and take all kinds of positions which are essentially unprofessional." LOL! Truly Orwellian! As Reagan's Solicitor General, Fried justified at the U. S. Supreme Court and all lower  Federal Courts  every hideous atrocity Reagan et al inflicted on everyone. That qualifies him to be a Professor at Harvard Law School. Fab.
22.

Harvard Law School

Harvard Law School
Is a Neo-Con Cesspool