[Peace-discuss] FW: Truly Orwellian!Press Releases: Global Peace Operations Initiative Promotes International Peacekeeping

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Jun 12 18:08:18 UTC 2017

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Monday, June 12, 2017 1:05 PM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: Truly Orwellian!Press Releases: Global Peace Operations Initiative Promotes International Peacekeeping

All the War Mongers and War Criminals in the United States government  have perverted legitimate peacekeeping operations by the United Nations (that I studied with the late, great Louis B. Sohn--Mr. United Nations Law, RIP)  into their Instruments of American Imperial  control, domination and exploitation of the world-doing their US Imperial Dirty Work for them. The  Bluewashing of Unlimited American Imperialism. Fab.