[Peace-discuss] Law School Off Campus!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Jun 17 19:34:31 UTC 2017

The Law School and its Deans and its Faculty have  been bringing in war criminals like Yale Law Mafia Killer Koh and Wedgie  to pervert and pollute this Campus and our Community since 9/11/2001. The Gitmo Kangaroo Courts violate the Geneva Conventions and are thus a war crime. If we do not stop them, the College of Law and its Faculty and its Deans will continue to pervert and pollute this Campus and this Community with Torture, War Crimes, Crimes Against Humanity and Genocide against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color.

Torture Off Campus!
War Crimes Off Campus!
Crimes Against Humanity Off Campus!
Genocide Off Campus!