[Peace-discuss] Law School Off Campus!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Jun 17 20:11:11 UTC 2017

"Melissa, Jason, and Jen -- Great job so far in getting Harold Koh for the Vacketta-Piper Lecture next year. I hope you are as fortunate in filling the other lectures.  Keep up the good work. Michael {CIA/Mossad/Torture Moore Consort of Dean Hurricane Heide Hurd}"

CIA Off Campus!
Mossad Off Campus!
Torture Off Campus!
Gitmo Kangaroo Courts Off Campus!
War Crimes Off Campus!
Crimes Against Humanity Off Campus!
Genocide Against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color Off Campus!
Law School Off Campus!
Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building