[Peace-discuss] FW: [NativeNews] Boyle's letter to U of I president Jimbo Whitey

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 18 13:49:49 UTC 2017

Because of my strident opposition to Fired and Disgraced University of Illiniwaks President Jimbo Whitey because of his support for Chief Illiniwak, Fired and Disgraced  Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd-- the Consort to CIA/Mossad/Torture/MichaelMoore-- denied me a pay raise. In any event, I have written a little dittie for Chief Illiniwak to sing to now Disgraced Professor  Jimbo Whitey at the B-School where he holds the Golden Parachute Professorship of Business while Disgraced and Fired Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd now  holds the Golden Parachute Professorship of Law and Philosophy. Her Consort CIA/Mossad/Torture Michael Moore now holds the Marquis de Sade Professorship of Law and Philosophy and of  the Center for Advanced Studies in Torture. Fab.
       Help Me Whitey!
(To the Tune of Help Me Rhonda by the Beach Boys)

Well since the BOT  put me down
Ive been out doin in my head
Come in late at night and in the mornin I just lay in bed

Well, Whitey  you look so fine (look so fine)
And I know it wouldnt take much time
For you to help me Whitey
Help me get them  out of my heart

Help me Whitey
Help, help me Whitey
Help me Whitey
Help, help me Whitey
Help me Whitey
Help, help me Whitey
Help me Whitey
Help, help me Whitey
Help me Whitey
Help, help me Whitey
Help me Whitey
Help, help me Whitey
Help me Whitey yeah
Get 'em out of my heart

They were  gonna be my whores
And I was gonna be their  man
But  they let  NCAA  come between us
And it ruined our plan

Well, Whitey you caught my eye (caught my eye)
And I can give you lotsa reasons why
You gotta help me Whitey
Help me get 'em out of my heart

Help me Whitey