[Peace-discuss] FW: [ActionGreens] Dengue Sabotage in Cuba

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Jun 18 17:37:43 UTC 2017

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

From: Boyle, Francis A
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2017 12:37 PM
To: sectns.aals at lists.aals.org
Subject: FW: [ActionGreens] Dengue Sabotage in Cuba

Reagan and his CIA did the exact same thing to the Nicaraguans in the Fall of 1985 when I went down there to Nicaragua in order to help them out. May the Reaganites rot in hell! Fab.
Ben Linder Instead of Me

Down to Nicaragua in 1985

With my Friends and Comrades-in-Arms

Ramsey Clark and Len Weinglass (R.I.P.)

To stop Reagan’s contra terrorist mercenary bands

Tormenting, torturing, murdering, raping, pillaging, devastating
Nicaragua’s long-suffering people

Under a contra death threat for all Americans

Subjected to CIA biowarfare by Hemorrhagic Dengue Fever
For which there is no cure

The three of us marched on our way anyway

Instead of us lawyers
Reagan and his contras murdered Ben Linder
A Noble Engineer
Bringing fresh water to the poor campesinos in the countryside

Ripping Ben from his Family’s arms
Ben was a Martyr for Peace!
Reagan and his contras got Ben Linder instead of me

I have led a full life
But not so he
Struck down in his young manhood
By a gang of American criminals and their terrorists

So I write this poem in Honor of Ben
May Ben’s Name live forever!
I know his Soul already does
R.I.P.: Ben Linder