[Peace-discuss] Mounting dangers of nuclear weaponry

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 20 03:42:53 UTC 2017

Correction, I should not have used the words “due to ”; I meant to say  "responsible for”   —mkb

On Jun 19, 2017, at 10:35 PM, Carl G. Estabrook <galliher at illinois.edu<mailto:galliher at illinois.edu>> wrote:

There’s always been a faintly contrary current at Counterpunch on climate change - owing to the late Alex Cockburn's doubts on the matter.

It’s more than made up for by the ecological advocacy of the current editor, author of inter alia "Been Brown So Long it Looked Like Green to Me: The Politics of Nature” (2004).