[Peace-discuss] FW: Defending Civil Resistance Under International Law

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 22 22:25:19 UTC 2017

That the CIA is a terrorist organization was upheld in the famous “CIA On Trial” case in Northampton, Mass., in 1987, when a jury acquitted 14 protestors who tried to stop CIA recruitment on campus, according to Francis Boyle, the University of Illinois international law authority who defended the group. The defense charged the CIA was “an organized criminal conspiracy like the SS and the Gestapo.” Boyle said, “You would not let the SS or the Gestapo recruit on campus at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst, so you would not permit the CIA to recruit on campus either.”

How we successfully defended the “ CIA On Trial” Civil Resisters is explained in my book. So why are we letting CIA/Mossad/Torture/MichaelMoore/SS/Gestapo on this Campus together with his Consort Hurricane Heidi Hurd?

LAW SCHOOL OFF CAMPUS!

Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA
217-333-7954 (phone)
217-244-1478 (fax)
(personal comments only)

Feed: "Francis Boyle" - BingNews
Posted on: Saturday, January 21, 2017 6:12 PM
Author: "Francis Boyle" - BingNews
Subject: Defending Civil Resistance Under International Law

Dr. Francis Boyle’s landmark book tells you how to run your own legal defense of civil resistance actions. This book is a must for any person who has taken part in a civil resistance action, or who has contemplated doing so. See how this defense can not ...

View article...<http://www.bing.com/news/apiclick.aspx?ref=FexRss&aid=&tid=E0F44B525D8D4D428AF6B8BAEA801F79&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.countercurrents.org%2f2017%2f01%2f22%2fdefending-civil-resistance-under-international-law%2f&c=8112147520817066937&mkt=en-us>