[Peace-discuss] [Peace] The Big Corporate Money That’s Fighting Single-Payer

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 11:37:40 UTC 2017

Situation in CA is bad but not hopeless. We have until Thursday to get the Speaker to change his mind. Activists are demonstrating across the state, especially in LA today and boarding buses to go to Sacramento Wednesday. If you have friends or family in CA, urge them to call Speaker Rendon.

This situation underlines the dual need to get big money out of politics and to support truly progressive candidates for office from the top of the ballot to the bottom

Deb

Sent from my iPhone