[Peace-discuss] UILAW Robbenolt: A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu Jun 29 12:42:47 UTC 2017

In addition to Yale Law Mafia Feddie Mazzone, Robbenolt was on the Law Committee who invited Killer Koh in here despite my doing everything humanly possible to stop them. Robbenolt is a wolf in sheep's clothing! She knew full well that Killer Koh was up to his eyeballs and dripping in blood from all the war crimes, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity and genocide that Killer Koh had committed for Obama/Clinton and before that for Reagan from 1983 to 1985 because I told her so with abundant documentation along with the rest of the Faculty. To  the contrary, as Robbenolt and the COL Faculty saw it, these atrocities qualified Killer Koh to give his endowed lecture about why he is a Role Model for Lawyers in Government Service. Robbenolt became an Accessory After the Fact to all of Killer Koh's Crimes. And if any of our lawyers become war criminals and genocidaires like Killer Koh, it will be on Robbenolt's Head for the rest of Eternity. Perversely, but not surprisingly, Robbenolt was promoted to become Associate Dean for Faculty Research-research on how they can all aid and abet and promote war crimes, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity and genocide against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color. Caveat emptor! Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA