[Peace-discuss] CIA Supporter/Asset Paul Diehl - March 7 - The United Nations in Its 8th Decade: Constructing a Balance Sheet

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Mar 3 13:38:13 UTC 2017

I wanted to make one more point about the insidious and nefarious role played by the CIA and its professorial  Assets like Diehl on this Campus-or any other campus for that matter. Donchin's CIA contract to develop a lie-detector test for them (which I read) called for him to use our students as his guinea pigs. I could never determine whether they and their parents were informed that Donchin was using them as CIA Guinea Pigs. But since this contract on its face alone called for the use of human beings, it had to be approved by the UI's internal Institutional Review Board for Experiments involving Human Beings that consisted  of other UI  professors. (We have a separate IRB for experiments involving animals.) So notice the UI/IRB/Human/Professors approved Donchin's CIA contract using our students as CIA Guinea Pigs despite the long, documented  well known, and notorious  history of the CIA abusing and misusing psychology and psychiatry  and involving psychologists and psychiatrists  for its own nefarious and insidious purposes   until today. And speaking of the CIA abusing and misusing  psychology and psychologists etc until today:  I would like to know if the CIA used Donchin's lie detector test involving our students as guinea pigs  at Abu Ghraib, or Kandahar, or Gitmo or at any other location in the CIA's Gulag Archipelago of "Black sites" after 9/11/2001 that still continues until today (see Jeremy Scahill's book) and that Trump has said he approves of.
In any event, Diehl is just a typical Academic CIA Asset. All campuses have them. We need to out them. Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant for these Academic Rats.
Fab.
Fab.
Fab.

Francis A. Boyle