[Peace-discuss] Chris Hedges – Episode 78

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:12:16 UTC 2017

I understand your disappointment Morton.
The issue of military conflicts are my major concern as well.
However, given so much focus on “electoral politics” and assumptions that “one Party is better than the other within our two Party system” it’s important to understand that there is little difference, specifically in respect to foreign policy, and why.