[Peace-discuss] Who do we BLAME? Part 666.

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Fri Mar 24 13:52:29 UTC 2017

Is Szoke not also "one of the pundits of AWARE"?  Ron Queally in commondreams.org 2/13/13 quotes Glen Greenwald's study of opinion polls re Obama's policies on killing civilians: "Progressive willingness to acquiese or even to outright support Obama's radical policies--in the name of partisan loyalty--is precisely what ensures the continuation of these policies.  Obama gets away with this because so many  progressives venerate leader loyalty and partisan gain above all else."  (emphasis mine).  Would "progressives" have been any less loyal to a President H. Clinton's continuation of the same policies? Trump and his supporters are no less culpable.  Had Dennis Kuchinich's motion to impeach President G.W. Bush been successful, there would have been precedent to hold later administrations accountable.    Midge O'Brien--Original Message-----From: Carl G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>To: Ron Szoke <r-szoke at illinois.edu>Cc: Peace-discuss AWARE <peace-discuss at anti-war.net>Sent: Thu, Mar 23, 2017 12:08 pmSubject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Who do we BLAME?  Part 666.

[Jeffrey St Clair]Lest we forget: Afghanistan under Obama, where civilian casualties nearly doubled… —CGEOn Mar 22, 2017, at 4:40 PM, Szoke, Ron via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net> wrote:Note that, according to the pundits of AWARE, it was clearly the demonic child-killer Obama, solely & completely, up until the afternoon of January 20, 2017, because such things “happened on his watch.”Thereafter these events became far more complex & ambiguous, & we began to hear more about the more remote  “root causes.”From: "Szoke, Ron" <r-szoke at illinois.edu>Subject: US Bombing Blamed for Killing Dozens of Civilians Sheltering in Syrian SchoolDate: March 22, 2017 at 4:18:53 PM CDTTo: "Szoke, Ron" <r-szoke at illinois.edu>Link: http://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/03/22/us-bombing-blamed-killing-dozens-civilians-sheltering-syrian-school?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=email_this&utm_source=email--Shared via Shareaholic_______________________________________________Peace-discuss mailing listPeace-discuss at lists.chambana.nethttps://lists.chambana.net/mailman/listinfo/peace-discuss