[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Re: looking for current numbers of military personnel

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:08:26 UTC 2017

Dear Roger, I think the terrorists would avoid the military and go for the unarmed general population. Maybe we should hide the population sizes of towns and cities. -karen medina

-------- Original message --------From: Roger Helbig <rwhelbig at gmail.com>
When did you last look at these sites?   I expect that some are no longer there because of worldwide terrorism threat - enemies like ISIS want to know where the military forces are deployed so that they can target them.  I used to get a Pentagon phone directory - they have not been available since 9/11 - my directory enabled me to call Ernie Fitzgerald, "the Dean of Whistleblowers" in his Air Force office and that led me to Senator David Pryor.  I was really glad that I had simply asked for one every year.
Roger-----
On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 3:24 PM,  The Defense Manpower Data Center is widely quoted as the official https://www.dmdc.osd.mil