[Peace-discuss] looking for current numbers of military personnel

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Mon Mar 27 16:35:13 UTC 2017

Check out: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/03/22/us/is-americas-military-big-enough.html

—mkb

On Mar 27, 2017, at 10:54 AM, Karen Aram via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>> wrote:

Ricky, I wasn’t able to access the website you refer to, then I realized I have the book. “Tomorrow’s Battlefield” US Proxy Wars and Secret Ops inAfrica. So for others, I suggest googling the author Nick Turse.

Nick Turse is also the author of  “The Changing Face of Empire” and “Kill Anything That Moves”.

All worthwhile reading, and yes, he paints a very alarming picture of the 21st century, which we see unfolding now.