[Peace-discuss] Distribute anti-war flyers at the Art Theatre/AWARE's February flyer

Niloofar Shambayati niloofar.peace at gmail.com
Tue May 2 19:30:00 UTC 2017

Hello all,

I'm not at all vested in the flyer I've made in the absence of any
alternatives. Since this flyering was not to be  "*my project", *rather a
suggestion to Karen Aram, I'm perfectly fine with AWARE and allies to turn
the above article into the content of a flyer for this evening. If you
designate a point person, I'll tell the two friends who'd said they could
help to get in touch with that person. Hope to see some of you at the
screening this evening.

Niloofar
P.S.: I'm not going to make copies of the flyer for this evening-have no
other use for it. If for any reason, though, your flyer couldn't be ready
for this evening, I'm attaching the last version I made for copying and
handing out.