[Peace-discuss] Court order shows Urbana was right | News-Gazette.com

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Thu May 4 20:24:32 UTC 2017

Just to clarify: I was asked to meet with and negotiate with the racist Champaign Police Chief and his Racist Lieutenant on behalf of the Undocumented Latino Migrants in Champaign County. Obviously, they could not do so themselves. Plus ca change...with Racist Champaign.

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.