[Peace-discuss] News Gazette: Lifting AAUP Censure after Lynching Salaita?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun May 7 01:40:51 UTC 2017

We live in a world of insanity, where “he said, she said” is of the utmost importance, while the slaughter of innocents is of little importance. In the early 70’s people were horrified by General Westmoreland when he was heard to say, in the film “Hearts and Minds,” “life is cheap in Asia,” in respect to USG atrocities in Vietnam.

Now, merely expressing outrage over such killings is seen as a crime. The crimes are white washed away.