[Peace-discuss] Take a Flyer on the Market

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed May 10 18:33:47 UTC 2017

All of them.

Iran, and Yemen.

We need more of the Egypt ones I distributed last week at the Art Theatre, for those who care, about Egypt.

“Veterans Against War “is good for everyone, and we should have copies of those available at all times.

The one in relation to “No War with China,” is important, as well as those we have from the past related to Russia.

Do we have one related to North Korea? An explanation of the politics behind that one might be good. By that one, I’m referring to “US provocations in Asia, and the placement of THAAD in S. Korea.

The flyer in relation to “AWARE” who we are, and what we stand for, is important at times, and should always be available.

I will go through my stash of flyers later today and let you know, but the above are the most recent which come to mind.