[Peace-discuss] FW: [IllinoisSinglePayer] what's up with Bernie Sanders and a Senate single-payer bill?

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri May 19 01:41:40 UTC 2017

From: IllinoisSinglePayer at yahoogroups.com [mailto:IllinoisSinglePayer at yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2017 6:56 PM
To: IllinoisSinglePayer at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [IllinoisSinglePayer] what's up with Bernie Sanders and a Senate single-payer bill?

 <https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/?ref=page_internal&fref=nf> U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders

 <https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/posts/10155930982837908> Yesterday at 11:07am ·

Congratulations to the New York State Assembly for moving forward on a single payer health care bill. At a time when the U.S. remains the only major nation on earth not to guarantee health care for all, New York can play an important role in leading us forward. I will soon be introducing Medicare for All single payer national legislation which is being supported by grass-roots organizations all across this country. Please don't forget. Health care is a right, not a privilege.

 <https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/05/16/single-payer-success-ny-medicare-all-bill-passes-state-assembly>

 <https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/05/16/single-payer-success-ny-medicare-all-bill-passes-state-assembly> Description: Image removed by sender.

Single Payer Success in NY as Medicare-for-All Bill Passes State Assembly

'The New York State Assembly is leading the way with the only kind of healthcare bill that will put people before profits'

COMMONDREAMS.ORG

 <https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/posts/10155930982837908> LikeShow more reactions

 <https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/posts/10155930982837908> Comment <https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/posts/10155930982837908> Share

 <https://www.facebook.com/senatorsanders/posts/10155930982837908> Top Comments