[Peace-discuss] [Peace] NYT: Few in St. Louis Knew Confederate Memorial Existed. Now, Many Want It Gone.

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sat May 27 12:35:55 UTC 2017

The people who are objecting to it aren't asking for it to be torn down.
They're asking for it to be moved to a local museum which has already
agreed to accept it. The park district says it doesn't have the money to
move the statue. So a local official started a GoFundMe page to raise the
money to move it. She's halfway to her goal.

https://www.gofundme.com/forest-park-monument

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy