[Peace-discuss] INS (ICE) Midwest Regional Director v. IICEMAN Yale Law Mafia Dean Amar.

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 4 01:03:03 UTC 2017

I had this public  debate in Oak Park Illinois  with the INS {now ICE} District Director for the Midwest Region of the country on January 31, 1987 over the Oak Park Sanctuary Resolution, when ICEMAN Amar was a student at Yale Mafia Law School. As you can see it is based upon an April 1985 essay I wrote in a professional journal  on the Sanctuary Movement while I was serving as Counsel to the Original Sanctuary Movement and  ICEMAN Amar was a college student at Berkeley. This essay was written in reaction to the US government's kangaroo court persecution of the Founders of the Sanctuary Movement, whose case I worked on pro bono publico to defend them. During the course of the Oak Park debate, the Midwest INS District Director for the country publicly agreed with my assertion that State and Local Governments have no obligation to assist the U.S. Federal Government in the enforcement of Federal Immigration Laws.
Fab.