[Peace-discuss] INS (ICE) Midwest Regional Director v. IICEMAN Yale Law Mafia Dean Amar.

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 4 10:53:58 UTC 2017

So it appears from his essay that our Yale Law Mafia Dean Iceman Amar will be teaching his law students here  AGAINST the Sanctuary Movement. While I will be training my future lawyers how to protect the basic human rights of 11 million human beings and now  800,000 DACA Kids threatened with deportation by the Trumpsters in March. Sure  am glad I started teaching my International Human Rights Law Course here when Iceman Amar was a college kid at Berkeley. Ditto and   pari passu for Iceman Amar's support for  Killer Koh coming here in order to teach our law students how to become murderers,   war criminals and genocidaires. I train my future lawyers how to stop human rights  atrocities-not how to promote human rights atrocities-at this intellectual and moral cesspool now under the "leadership" of our Yale Law Mafia Dean. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA