[Peace-discuss] INS (ICE) Midwest Regional Director v. IICEMAN Yale Law Mafia Dean Amar.

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 4 20:13:26 UTC 2017

Oh. I forgot to mention: As you know last year at our rally against Killer Koh, I criticized our Yale Law Mafia Dean Iceman Amar for reducing our African American entering class to 3% and keeping our Latino/a entering class at  5% where it was because  our fired, disgraced and ABA-sanctioned Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd gutted our affirmative action programs for People of Color, having no American Indians at Illiniwak Law School whom I was aware of. In response, our Yale Law Mafia Dean Iceman Amar threw  me off the Diversity Committee. I guess this French Irish American Law Professor is too diverse for the bigots and racists on  Illiniwak Nazi Law Faculty. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA