[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Prominent Iraq/Iran warmonger Eliot Cohen speaking at UIUC November 9, 2017

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sat Nov 4 21:09:38 UTC 2017

And speaking of ACDIS and Kolodziej and the wars against Iraq and warmongering and NeoCons,  Kolodziej tried to blackball me off of the All University Forum held in Foelinger Auditorium  on the eve of  Bush Sr’s War against Iraq in mid-January of 1991. Meanwhile Kolodziej had flown in the NeoCon Warmonger Geoff Kemp to argue in favor of the war that would exterminate about 200,000 Iraqis. Bombs away once  again at the warmongering University of Illinois!
Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.