[Peace-discuss] FW: MOX for Bombs in Japan

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:40:47 UTC 2017

the Japanese like good liars like Christopher Charles Busby and Leuren K
Moret - anyone who pretends to be an academic who knows more than they do,
which is very little - presumably someone paid you to play the role of
expert - that's really defrauding the courts!  Busby does that too, but a
very high British Judge decided that he had enough of Busby's theater.

Roger