[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Prominent Iraq/Iran warmonger Eliot Cohen speaking at UIUC November 9, 2017

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Nov 8 21:06:57 UTC 2017

What the hell. I'm with Carl on this. Come on. If you are on a list called
"peace" in the United States, your top obligation and responsibility in the
world is the contribution of the United States government to not-peace. If
you can't deal with that obligation and responsibility, you should shut the
hell up.

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Co-Sponsor Khanna-Massie to #StopSaudiFamineInYemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/force-vote-on-saudi-war?r_by=1135580