[Peace-discuss] Killer Koh & Iceman Amar

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Fri Nov 10 16:25:20 UTC 2017

At the one meeting I  had with Iceman Amar in his office, he  made it perfectly clear to me that he was going to bring out Killer Koh no matter how vigorously I objected. He then pompously and sanctimoniously gave me his Illiniwak Law Dean Business Card, writing his home phone number on there and inviting me to call him at home should I have any concerns. He got our message!  I threw out his card and home number  into my trashcan where they belong. Fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820 USA