[Peace-discuss] NYT Joke of the Day: VOA & Fox vs. RT

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Nov 13 14:14:48 UTC 2017

Wow Midge! That is a real gem if there ever were one. What a cast of reprobates. Puts them all in cahoots with each other. Could not have done a better job myself.  Thanks. Propaganda Broadcasting Service. National Propaganda Radio, etc. fab.

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA