[Peace-discuss] Cornel West--The Real Deal!

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:06:01 UTC 2017

Valerie—

What has the UI Department of Religion contributed to discussion of US war-making around the world?

(Has the department e.g. defended Steven Salaita's academic freedom?)

Shouldn’t that be a responsibility of academics in a public university?

The world rightly condemns the pre-World War II German academy.

Regards, Carl