[Peace-discuss] Hate in America: Where it comes from and why it's back

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 04:47:58 UTC 2017

 IMO the notion of such thing as a hate crime has always been related to the Zionist agenda, although perhaps much else. It gets back to criticisms that have evolved regarding the Anti-Defamation League and the Southern Poverty Law Center. Hating on hate has become a big business, and heavily politicized. Indeed the whole Matthew Shepard case has been strongly critiqued, among others.