[Peace-discuss] Still Hijacking Justice:Feddies, , White House cooperation on judges paying benefits - The Washington Post

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Nov 19 23:09:15 UTC 2017

Former federal Judge Lawrence Walsh puts it more bluntly.

"The impression I have is they are trying to return to the 18th century and undo the work of the Supreme Court since the New Deal," Walsh says. "And I think it is wrong to put someone on the court who has a pre-commitment with a political dogma, whether it's the Ku Klux Klan or the Federalist Society."

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA