[Peace-discuss] French boots on the ground in Libya

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:01:16 UTC 2017

Now we know, why the “US” and allies in the west are so concerned with "slavery in Libya," something for which we are responsible.

It should come as no shock that French President Macron is now calling for “boots on the ground, in Libya" for humanitarian purposes, of course.

We always call for humanitarian assistance when invading foreign nations.

See: The Real News

Also see:  the Real News in respect to Glen Ford in relation to Libya and the slave problem, connecting the US to Rwanda.