[Peace-discuss] [Peace] Flyer for AWARE demonstration, Saturday 12/2

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:48:50 UTC 2017

I think Karen Aram has just written our flyer:

Most Americans aren’t aware that we are in eight wars, with potential
for two more.
Oh yes, they all know how awful the N. Korean leader is, they all fear
Iran having nuclear weapons, but do they know there is a solution to
the N. Korean problem, one for which we the US could implement, but
refuses to do so.

Do the American people know that we are in the process of savaging
Africa, again?
Do they know the US is the greatest purveyor of violence in the world?

Do they know that any President who comes to power, as either a
Republican or Democrat, is going to implement the foreign policy plan
put into place by the Oligarchs behind the throne.
Whether architects or rubber stamps of our foreign policy, each
president and Congress is complicit.
Our continued presence of NATO on the border of Russia is not going away.