[Peace-discuss] AOTA with Morton Brussel

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 20:20:36 UTC 2017

As for the youtube question, the extremely helpful and conscientious
UPTV staff - Jason and his production assistant - may be overstretched.
Jake, their other staff person, is out of commission for some while
following a traffic accident.    So they are short-handed, and my guess
is that they just forgot to post the show that included your talk as
they usually would have done.

Karen, glad to know that it is posted now.   We've been rebroadcasting
AOTA audio on WRFU-FM 90.1 on Sundays at 1pm, so I'll aim to include the
show with Mort's presentation for this coming Sunday's broadcast.

Here's a cleaner version of that AOTA youtube link:

      https://youtu.be/FPEhUIVTRt8