[Peace-discuss] Lee Camp on NPR

David Johnson davidjohnson1451 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 17:32:54 UTC 2017

Both NPR and PBS are corporate funded.

The decent of " public " radio and TV began in the 1980's when Rep. of South Carolina Jesse Helms led an assault on PBS and NPR saying they were " biased " and " Left-wing ". He and other members of congress were able over time to have their taxpayer subsidies cut significantly and both had to go begging to corporate donors / underwriters.
By the late 1990' s they had become another corporate mouth piece, which is about the time I stopped watching PBS ( I use to love Frontline )and listening to NPR.

David J.