[Peace-discuss] NG:Chris Kennedy vs. Steven Salaita at Greg Hall 112 Nov. 6 , 6pm

Jay Becker futureup2us at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 17:50:44 UTC 2017

We should share this reminder as a comment on FB, where there’s a lot of promotion of the Governors Forum. Chris Kennedy was also the driving force behind the denial of emeritus status to Bill Ayers (a first for UI, I believe) based on spurious claims about a completely non-existent link to Sirhan Sirhan and the assassination of RFK.

Jay