[Peace-discuss] ANTI-FA STATEMENT FROM A FB FRIEND

John Milano johncmilano at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 03:07:35 UTC 2017

From: Karen Aram via Peace-discuss
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2017 21:05
To: Peace-discuss List
Subject: [Peace-discuss] ANTI-FA STATEMENT FROM A FB FRIEND

Raúl Fernández-Berriozábal:
August 27 at 12:00pm · San Francisco, CA ·
Somewhat annoyed (but not surprised) by all these self-congratulatory posts out there about how the anti-nazi rallies nationwide held this weekend "defeated hate and racism".
A few observations here:
1. First and foremost, these people are not nazis, they are white supremacist racist fools but not nazis - to find real nazis one would have to go further than the coup d'etat orchestrated in Ukraine by war criminals Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Victoria Nuland and John Mc Cain in 2013 where they successfully installed Europe's first Nazi government since Adolph Hitler and the Third Reich.
Yes, even Liberals' darlings in the lines of Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders and Tulsi Gabbard advocated to offer direct military assistance—weapons, military supplies and training to Kiev's Nazi regime while supporting sanctions against Russia.
2. The great Malcolm X (perhaps the brightest thinker in US history next to David Henry Thoreau) used to say: "We are non-violent to those that are non-violent to us and we are violent with those who are violent to us" - In other words, rhetoric needs to be addressed with rhetoric, ideologies with ideologies and yes, violence with violence.
So when someone is expressing their ideology, no matter how heinous and despicable this ideology may be and then someone else responds to these words with violence then the later one is more likely to be the intolerant "nazi" than the earlier one.
3. This whole "Punch a Nazi" fever not only is inefficient in addressing the root causes of racism but even counterproductive - point in case, I had never heard about this Spencer racist until he got punched in the face - Did that punch changed his mind? Did that punch ended racism and white supremacy? Can you end ideologies with violence? Nope, all what was accomplished was to bring the cameras, microphones and the spotlight to this guy and his message of hate.
4. Who defines "hate speech"? How to explain whole communities organizing massive rallies to protest these "Nazis" while remaining oblivious when AIPAC and the Zionists come to town?
Zionism is the ultimate imperialist racist ideology, specifically consisting of euro settler colonialism, genocide and ethnic cleansing of native groups. Israel is nothing but a theocracy or an ethnocracy where people are guaranteed privileges solely base on their ethnicity or religion - the strict definition of an apartheid state.
If anyone understands the difference between zionism and nazism please explain it to me, I am all ears.
5. What exactly are people protesting in these rallies?
Nazism? I so, why no one protested when Obama, Clinton, Nuland and Mc Cain installed a neo-nazi government in Ukraine?
Are they protesting racism? Why people do not protest when AIPAC and the Zionists come to town? Is there anything more racist than Zionism?
If racism, why no one protested when Obama referred to black protestors from Ferguson to Baltimore as "thugs" or when Hillary referred to black youth as "super predators"?
Why these outraged folks did not protest when Obama and Hillary turned Libya, the most prosperous nation in the African continent under Mu'ammar al Qaddafi into a failed state ran by Daesh where subsaharan Africans are openly sold in slave markets for as little as 200 bucks?
I have conducted a little research here, white supremacist groups have killed approximately 74 people since 1995 while police forces in the US kill between 1,000 - 1,200 each year (mostly black and brown people), Israel killed 2,200 in just 4 weeks, the Democrats or the Republicans are responsible for the violent deaths of over 4 million Muslims since 9/11. The Obama regime alone rained hellfire on civilians on 7 nations, incidentally these 7 nations are inhabited predominantly by dark skinned people.
Why do we have these rallies and feel so proud to participate in this "Punch a Nazi" campaign while remaining completely oblivious to the (more harmful) expressions or racism listed above?
Why everybody is ready to punch a 'Nazi', but not a punch a Democrat, a Republican, a Zionist or a cop when hard data has proven that Democrats, Republicans, cops or Zionists kill more people than "Nazis"?
Could corporate media have anything to do with our selective rage and double standards?