[Peace-discuss] local military weaponry

Dianna Visek divisek at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 17:25:45 UTC 2017

That would take a bit of work because of all the suburbs and other units of government.
Dianna

    On Saturday, September 2, 2017, 12:19:44 PM CDT, Karen Aram <karenaram at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Thank you for this Dianna
I’m betting that “mine resistant vehicle” here in Champaign County is a tank? We know they have a tank.
Our area isn’t exactly a threat, our demo today, we’ll be lucky to have as many as 13 people protesting the most important issue of our time, the potential for nuclear war which we are closer to everyday. The millions of lives we have already destroyed, are little noticed. We do receive a lot of thank you’s, thumbs up and horn honks for what we do, so we know the people don’t support war, and militarism………….
Cities like Chicago are another story entirely. I would be very interested in knowing how many military weapons their police depts. have received from the Feds.