[Peace-discuss] News Gazette: UI Law Dean Amar idea of "free speech"--Nazi Propaganda!

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Sun Sep 3 13:36:03 UTC 2017

"...particularly to the drone assassinations, "the most extreme
terrorist campaign of modern times" - which have killed more than 5,000 people,
including U.S. citizens and hundreds of children." Chomsky
Oh sure! Let's invite in the war criminal and felon and  genocider against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color, Obama Droner in Chief Killer Koh, hold him out as a Role Model for Lawyers in Government Service, give him two lectures to publicly advocate  war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color during Homecoming in front of our Big Wig Law Alums,give him the entire Propaganda Apparatus and Support  of the College of Law to spread his advocacy of war crimes, crimes against humanity and genocide against Muslims/Arabs/Asians of Color into Our Good Community, and never invite me to Debate him despite my well known and  vigorous opposition to Killer Koh. That's "free speech" at the College of Law. I  call it Nazi Propaganda!

Fab

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.