[Peace-discuss] Healthcare proposal

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 14 14:57:12 UTC 2017

David

The information you have provided below looks great, but as I said, listen to “The Real News” reviewing the reality of politics in relation to the Healthcare proposal. While everyone hails it as a phenomenal 1st. step forward, there are problems, political problems related to financing.

I urge everyone to get behind it, and push and demand it be implemented asap, We need to cut military spending, and huge tax breaks for the super rich.

The political wrangling over “how to finance it” is going to be a major force preventing it from happening.

Raising taxes on the working class will invite a back lash, supported by those who profit from our current medical industry.

There are too many people who do not believe that healthcare is a “human right, if it impacts on them.”  See FOX news.