[Peace-discuss] Saturday's program

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:25:22 UTC 2017

Francis/Carl

Stuart has suggested we have Q & A before the two breaks, rather than making everyone wait until after all panelists have spoken. I agree it would be preferable, but don't know how to manage it given the time constraints. It might mean, after Francis, Carl, and Rich speak, we have Q&A. Then the break, which means some Q&A might roll over into the break. Again we have David Green, Paula and Vukoni speak and Q&A then break. This would then leave Mort, David Johnson and Father Tom towards the end, with little time for Q&A  I don't like doing this, and it will mean strict control over Q&A timing.

What do you suggest?