[Peace-discuss] Saturday's program

C G Estabrook cgestabrook at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 20:51:07 UTC 2017

I’m willing to give up my slot in the first session, to make room for Q&A.

With other absences, you’d have two speakers, then discussion, as follows:

=======
Start about 1:00pm
Grant & Nick on behalf of SEE ( Up to 3-4 min.)
Karen Aram on behalf of AWARE (Up to 3-4 min.)

First hour
Prof. Francis Boyle (Illegalities)
Rich Whitney   (USG support for Dictatorships)
Q&A
Break with Student Groups taking a min. or two to speak on their organizations. If time left, Harry sings his anti-war songs.

Second hour
Paula Bradshaw (Libya & Syria)
David Green (Israel & Palestine)
Q&A
15 min. Break with Harry singing

Third hour
Mort Brussel (Costs of War)
David Johnson (Venezuela other Central American nations, leading to domestic implications)
Q&A

5:00 Finish