[Peace-discuss] #MeToo Dirty Dershowitz at UIUC April 26

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 9 11:53:42 UTC 2018

https://goo.gl/images/r7CFYE This visit is sponsored by Gies College of Business; The Program in Constitutional Theory, History, and Law at the College of Law {i.e., Fired and Disgraced Dean Hurricane Heidi Hurd and her Consort CIA/Mossad Torturer-mongerer  Mikey Moore}; and the Chabad Center for Jewish {Sic!} Life at University of Illinois.

I really like this picture of Orgy Epstein, Dirty Dershowitz and Harvard. Just shows you that the sub silentio Motto of Harvard is: Cupiditas! As for #MeToo Dirty Dersh his Motto while travelling on Epstein's Lolita Express to and from Epstein's Orgy Island in order to cavort with underage girls, prostitutes and their  Male Sexual Predators and Abusers with one of the girls alleging that #MeToo Dirty Dersh had abused her (last time I read being represented by David Boies and his law firm) is: Semper Ubi Sub Ubi! Be sure to wear your Tighty Whities for his events on April 26-on your head! Fab.