[Peace-discuss] Invasion of Syria

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 14:52:18 UTC 2018

Exactly. -Karen Medina

Mark Richey wrote:"No different from Bush or Obama or any other president since WWII"
Exactly! Well, I would not limit it. WWII was not an exception.
I am calling out Carl. In his entire lifetime, Carl Esterbrook has rightfully blamed every president for their war policies.  Until Trump. Suddenly, war policies are not Trump's war policies, but rather the doing of the pentagon. It has always been both. Trump's reign is not an exception. - Karen-----Original ANF

As for criticism and who Trump did this bombing of Syria for, yes he did it to improve his approval ratings -- that is the one thing he is consistent about (including the neo liberals who he just won over).
Of all the presidents who would not do something simply because the pentagon supported it, I honestly think that Trump would say "no" if he had wanted to. He did not want to say "no."
I believe he would bomb just about anyone anywhere if it would give him more news coverage and higher approval ratings.