[Peace-discuss] Yesterdays march

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 15 18:21:26 UTC 2018

Correction to my previous email, I left out James who also did two hours for AWARE, then did the march with the PSL. Thus there were nine of us.

On Apr 14, 2018, at 18:38, Karen Aram via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>> wrote:

Karen

You were there? Wish you could have joined us.

It was truly terrific. My estimate is close to thirty people, about eight of us were AWARE, and for those like Stuart, Don, Anne, and Doug who put in two hours demonstrating on behalf of AWARE before joining the PSL/ANSWER march, it was a long day. Some of us did AWARE but only put in one hour. John Howard drove in from Argenta. The rest were PSL folks.

Great signs, great chants, great speakers in the park before the march. And, a great audience marching from the park to the News Gazette Bldg. and on to the crossing between University and Walnut streets, where we had quite an audience given the Saturday evening traffic at that spot.

It did not rain, and Stuart filmed it all. Hopefully we can see it on Utube soon.