[Peace-discuss] George Bush: Remarks and a Question-and-Answer Session With Reporters in San Antonio, Texas, on United States Military Action in Panama

Boyle, Francis A fboyle at illinois.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:35:13 UTC 2018

* On her decision not to watch much TV during the run-up to the Iraq war being led by her son, George W. Bush: "But why should we hear about body bags, and deaths, and how many, what day it's going to happen, and how many this and what do you suppose? Or, I mean, it's, it's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that? And watch him suffer." (March 18, 2003)

Francis A. Boyle
Law Building
504 E. Pennsylvania Ave.
Champaign IL 61820 USA