[Peace-discuss] Just my thoughts

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 14:41:14 UTC 2018

When I stated the below, I should have clarified: I’m not referring to millennials, I’m referring to those in between millennials and baby boomers, do to neoliberalism and identity politics. Millennials get it, because they are suffering the consequences of that which they inherited. They were influenced by Bernie, who then betrayed them, but he did influence the generation that will have to deal with climate change catastrophe, perpetual war if not WW3, debt, lack of clean water, affordable housing, no healthcare, no jobs, deteriorating infrastructure, lack of privacy and media censorship. Oh, and police shooting them down in the streets for no cause.

All of which they/we are dealing with now, but will expand significantly if the American people don't take action.

<https://www.facebook.com/karen.aram.1/posts/10215614116375188>
[https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-1/c274.216.180.180/s48x48/12376821_10207973339760548_1113387025646562440_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=598980161c31456e4eab790c638d52f8&oe=5B6E9AF3]
In the 60's our best and brightest leaders gave us death and destruction in Vietnam. Our best and brightest young people opposed their wars of aggression. Today I cannot refer to our leaders as anything but f......idiots, unfortunately our best and brightest young people have been so "molded" by our flawed educational system, along with our corporate owned media, they give us what Tariq Ali refers to as "intellectual chaos" obfuscating US imperialism.